UnitedFinances.com Terms and Conditions of Use Last updated: 01/12/2012
These Terms and Conditions of Use govern your use of UnitedFinances.com (“we”, “us”, “our”, “our website” or “this website”). By using or accessing our website, you accept them in full. If you disagree with any part of our Terms and Conditions of Use, you must not use or access our website.
If not stated otherwise, we or our licensors own the intellectual property rights to the website and all materials available on the website. All materials are protected by applicable copyright. You are permitted to view, download one copy of materials (i.e. information or software) or print pages for your own non-commercial transitory viewing. We only permit you to download (grant of license) but we do not grant you transfer or title. Thus, you may not:
1) copy, edit, reproduce or duplicate any of our materials,
2) use any of our materials for commercial purposes,
3) display our materials publicly (both commercially or non-commercially),
4) copy the software available on our website or produced by us. This includes attempting to decompile or reverse engineer any of our software for any purpose, both commercial and non-commercial,
5) remove any copyright from our materials,
6) grant license to other parties, transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any website or server.
7) redistribute material from this website [except for content specifically and expressly made available for redistribution]. Should you violate any of the restrictions listed above, the license is automatically terminated. We also reserve the right to terminate the license at any time without providing a justification for termination. Should your license be terminated, you must immediately delete or destroy all materials downloaded from us, be it in electronic or printed format.
While we endeavor to ensure that all information available on our website is correct, we cannot make warranties regarding the completeness or accuracy of our own materials and of all websites linking to us. We make no commitment to ensuring that all parts of our website and its materials remain available or up to date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we disclaim and negate all representations and warranties, together with limitation, understood warranties or conditions of state, fitness for purpose, reasonable care and skill or non-infringement of material possession or alternative violation of rights relating to this website and use of this website. In no event shall we or our suppliers be liable to you in respect of any loss or corruption of any data, database or software or any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage, for loss of profit or due to business interruption related to the use or inability to use materials on this website, even if our representative has been notified orally or in writing of a possibility of such loss or damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
It is our objective to provide users of this website with high quality informative content. However, all materials available on our websites may include errors of all kinds (typographical, technical, photographic and others). We cannot warrant that any of the materials on this website are 100% accurate, complete or current. As has already been stated, we do not make any commitment to update our materials.
We do not review all the sites linking to our website and are not responsible for the content of any website linking to us. Existing links do not imply our endorsement of the site linking to us. You may access any websites linking to us at your own risk.
© 2013 UnitedFinances.com, Inc. All rights reserved.
UnitedFinances.com is a free comparison service empowering consumers to make better financial decisions. Our services are completely free of charge to our customers. However, this site may be compensated when a user clicks an "apply" or "apply now" button, or other links on the website.