Last Updated: 01/12/2012
2. Visiting UnitedFinances.com from outside the United States
We also use Google Analytics to monitor statistics of this website. Google Analytics analyzes our website’s performance by means of cookies stored on user computers. Thus, Google will store this information. To find out more, visit http://www.google.com/privacypolicy.html Our advertisers and payment services providers may also send you cookies. You may block all cookies, however, this will have negative impact upon the usability of many websites, including this one.
4. Information collected
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information:
1) information given to us at registration, application or while visiting our website both personal information (i.e. name, , date of birth, mailing address, email address, phone number, Driver’s License number, bank account, zip code, city and state, requested amount and best time to contact) and non-personal information, (i.e. demographic data and data about your activity on our website),
2) your computer information (including your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views, website navigation, information about your computer and about your visits to and use of our website),
3) information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our website services, email notifications and/or newsletters (including name and email address),
4) any other information that you choose to disclose to us.
5. Information collection procedures
We collect information in a number of ways:
1) from you. You provide us with information when you apply or use of services. The information we collect may vary depending on the product you apply for or service you are interested in,
2) from third parties. We may collect information about you from third parties - this includes without limitation information contained in credit reports and all demographic information,
6. How we use your information
Your personal information will be used for the following purposes:
1) matching and recommendation of the best lender,
2) administering your website,
3) providing you with customer support,
4) maximizing your user experience while on our website by personalizing it,
5) sending you general commercial information, i.e. offering additional products and services (i.e. our Newsletter and other email notifications), communicating with you about our products and services,
6) analyzing your use of our website and interest in our products and services,
7) providing and displaying content and services tailored specifically to your interests,
8) calculating the effectiveness of our advertising, content and other activities,
9) providing third parties with statistical information about our users (without the possibility to identify a particular user)
10) managing enquiries and complaints relating to our website,
11) keeping our website safe and free from fraud.
1) our employees and contractors. Our own We may disclose your personal information to our employees, officers, agents, suppliers or subcontractors as long as it is reasonably necessary for the purposes listed above,
2) lenders and aggregators. When you submit your personal information and request a particular financial product, you are consenting to the disclosure of your personal information to lenders and aggregators from our database. Once you submit your application, we may send this information to aggregators which help us find the best lender matching your needs. If the match is successful, your information is sent to the lender who may use or retain it for verification and approval whether or not you decide to use their services. If you have any questions regarding information sharing practices of lenders and aggregators, we advise you to contact them directly as their practices may differ from ours,
3) third parties. When you request a loan or other financial product, we may share your information with our trusted third party service providers. The include without limitations: marketing service providers, customer services companies or entities, business analysis, auditing service providers and website support specialists. As these third parties may need your personal information to perform their functions and duties, they may have access to it,
4) to enforce our Terms and Conditions of Use, agreements and policies,
In addition, we may disclose your personal information:
5) to protect and defend our company’s safety, rights and property, along with the safety, rights and property of all its employers, users and others,
6) in response to court order, subpoena or request from law enforcement, to the extent that we are required to do so by law. This holds for any with any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings, or any actual or suspected illegal activity or other wrongdoing. In such cases, we may raise or waive any legal objection or right available to us,
7) to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including fraud prevention and reducing credit risk), to defend against legal claims,
8) in a corporate transaction (also prospective), such as the sale of our business, a divestiture, consolidation, asset sale, bankruptcy or merger.
8. International transfer of personal information
Information submitted when making a financial product request may be stored and processed in the United States and transferred between any of the countries in which we operate. This is to enable us to use the information for the purposes specified in “6. How we use your information”.
9. Your choices
You may instructing us not to process your personal information for marketing purposes (mostly in the form of email communications, i.e. Newsletter or promotional offers) by clicking the “Opt out” link in the promotional materials sent to you or by Contacting Us. Please note that opting-out from our Newsletter may take up to 10 working days to become effective.
Because we are required by law to store completed loan requests for various period of time, we may be unable to delete your loan request from our database before this period of time expires.
We take a number of security measures to help protect your personal information from unauthorized access and disclosure. However, we cannot guarantee that it will always remain secure. We advise you to be careful how you handle and disclose your personal information.
11. Third party websites
Our website contains links to other websites - we are not responsible for their privacy practices or any practices of third party websites.
12. Special Notices
1) Children. Our services are not intended or directed towards children under the age of 13. As a general rule, we do not knowingly contact, collect or use any information about children.
2) Special Notice to California Residents
You may request the following information from us:
1) types of information disclosed to third parties during the preceding calendar year
2) names and addresses of third parties who received that information
3) nature of the third party’s business if it cannot be determined from their name, along with examples of marketed products or services.
To make a request, please Contact Us using the form.
2) Special Notice to Vermont Residents
We will not share any information about you with third parties to the extent regulated by applicable Vermont law or to the extent your prior consent to share your personal information is required by applicable Vermont Law.
3) Special Notice to North Dakota Residents
We will only share your personal information with our trusted service providers and third parties as regulated by law or based on your permission.
14. No Rights of Third Parties
15. Contact Us
© 2013 UnitedFinances.com, Inc. All rights reserved.
UnitedFinances.com is a free comparison service empowering consumers to make better financial decisions. Our services are completely free of charge to our customers. However, this site may be compensated when a user clicks an "apply" or "apply now" button, or other links on the website.