Getting a loan has never been easier. I didn't have fax anything and there was no unnecessary paperwork. Thank you so much
Jessica, Dallas, TX
In the past, finding the right loan used to take a lot of time and effort - in order to compare multiple offers, borrowers had to complete applications on multiple websites. Luckily, we have found a solution to that problem: when you decide to apply through our website, you can take advantage of our advanced search lender mechanism and let us do all the hard work for you.
How it works:
1. Apply Online - our quick and easy application means you can apply from the comfort of your home, without having to go to the bank.
2. Get Approved - as soon as you submit your application, we start receiving lender decisions. Once we select the best offer, we present it to you so you can make a final decision. Remember to always read the loan agreement carefully before signing it.
3. Get Funds - you get your money transferred into the bank account listed in your application. In some cases, you can get the money as fast as 1 hour!
We believe that when it comes to need money now, straightforward procedures make all the difference. This is why we have introduced a single application which gives you access to a wide panel of trustworthy lenders.
When you complete our online application, we ping it to our database of 167 reliable lenders and compare their offers ourselves. Not only does this simplify the whole process, but it means you can find a loan fast and with no unnecessary paperwork. A single application also means you are not hurting your credit score by having your credit history pulled numerous times.
When you are trying to find a loan, it is worth considering the following criteria:
- Loan amount - How much money do you want to borrow? When would you like to give the money back?
- Your next pay date - When do you next get paid? Can you afford to make the loan repayment on time?
- Loan purpose - What do you need the money for? Can you avoid additional costs by taking the loan now?
- Loan agreement - Do you understand all loan terms and conditions specified in the loan agreement?
- Loan extension - Is it possible you won’t be able to make the payment on time? Some lenders offer loan extension services, so if that’s something you are interested in, read the loan terms of the lender to find out what they can do for you. Remember - it’s always better to contact your lender if you think you can’t make the payment on time, rather than just skip the payment without notifying them.
© 2013 UnitedFinances.com, Inc. All rights reserved.
UnitedFinances.com is a free comparison service empowering consumers to make better financial decisions. Our services are completely free of charge to our customers. However, this site may be compensated when a user clicks an "apply" or "apply now" button, or other links on the website.